Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time to Clean House!



To celebrate the fall and winter moving in fast, I have decided to clean house!
To your benefit you will find prices slashed, some up to 50%! I will be putting more items on sale through the weekend.


I am also in the process of opening an Etsy store! Etsy has many vendors, and all goods are handcrafted. It is more of an artsy environment and full of people just like me with new ideas and ways of expressing themselves. You can find some of my same inventory items at http://www.thesilverloft.etsy.com/. Enjoy the sale while it lasts!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Hi Leisa,
I don't have your email so I googled you and found your great blog. I hope you get this message. Do you have pictures of the wedding from the photographer and your own that you took? I would like to have copies, preferably CD's that are not facebook quality. My email is mallorypeirce@comcast.net
Thanks