Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ART in the PARK



Hello Everyone!

You might not notice anything familiar on this postcard. Take a look at the bottom right, I was so excited to be featured on the advertising this year! As many of you know, I started painting and art as a young girl, and have loved learning and growing with it each year. I love all things creative, and my jewelry and art just seem to go hand in hand.

This weekend is my favorite art show. It will be my 4th year, and I am so excited. If any of you are free to come down please do! They have music, food, and free entertainment for the kids too. Fun for the whole family! And, I would love for you to stop by my booth. 28A I will have my artwork Laney Fine ART and my jewelry THE SILVER LOFT JEWELRY on display and for sale. See you there!

Leisa Waldron

No comments: