Friday, August 23, 2013

Back in business and BOOMING!

Can you believe that I took more than 2 years off of jewelry and art!?!?  It's true.  In those 2 years we also welcomed baby # 4.  I tried my skills out on the craft blog crowd, but here I am back to my jewelry!  Honestly, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I picked up a hammer and got to work on a gift.  I was instantly hooked.  I am back in full swing, which includes waking up in the middle of the night with ideas, living on 4-5 hours of sleep a night, and multitasking...and I love it all!

The stamped jewelry isn't new to me so-to-speak, but it will definitely be new to you.  So take a gander at my shop! There are oodles of new designs, and more popping up in my head everyday.

Happy Fall 2013!



Me new favorite item!  

I have also tried my craft on the daily deal sites like Very Jane and Groopdealz!  Keep your eye out for up to 60% off of some items!


No comments: